High Flow Insertion Regulator Offers Significant Weight Savings
Pressure Tech introduces a new patented high flow pressure regulator for use in 4˝ pipelines and above.
Developed by one of the main UK universities, the unique flanged regulator includes a single control component installed inside the flow stream and controlled by a compact pilot regulator on the outside of the pipe work. Whilst alternative 4” flanged ‘high flow’ regulators require large external springs and can weigh up to 80kg, the equivalent Pressure Tech regulator weighs one quarter of this and only the pilot regulator is open to the external elements. Despite the compact design, the Cv values remains high: 4” = Cv65, 6” = Cv145, 8” = Cv260.
The ‘dome loaded’ design ensures the set point is stable throughout the flow range with minimal droop effect and control ranges across the range from 1bar to 100bar.
Tel: +44 (0)1457 899307
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 33
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile
- Pressure Tech Selected for Innovation: TIS Hydraulics Selects Pressure Tech for Innovative System Enhancements