AUMA UK achieves Wessex Water approved supplier status
AUMA UK, which has been an established supplier of electric actuators to Wessex Water for over a decade, has achieved approved supplier status from the utility.
As part of the authorisation process, the supplier of modular actuation technology was comprehensively evaluated for its products, training support and service.
Wessex Water plants supported by AUMA include Charmouth STP where the company supplied products from its sister company SIPOS Aktorik to support Sequencing Batch Reactor technology.
AUMA has strong roots supplying the water industry which date back over 50 years. AUMA Actuators Ltd, the group’s UK subsidiary, supplies the majority of UK utilities: the company’s credentials include a number of frameworks and approved supplier agreements.
Auma Actuators Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants
- Rotork aids Regeneration: Rotork actuators at the centre of successful UK environmental regeneration
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork