SIPOS Develops Data Sources
An extensive application data sheet resource has been developed by SIPOS Aktorik.
Designed to provide at-a-glance summaries of installations and technologies for the company’s electric actuators, the literature covers wide ranging case-study examples including ‘Avoiding Water Hammer’ (Carrum Ultrafiltration Plant), ‘Penstock Solar’ (ExxonMobil) and ‘Integrated Actuation’ (Callide B Power Station).
Having proven highly popular in Europe and Australia, the electric actuator manufacturer has produced a set of US branded data-sheets to support the American market. Topics selected for the US portfolio of data sheets include ‘Precision Control’, ‘Linear Flow Control’ and ‘Flood Defence.’
SIPOS reports that the appeal of its single-sheet summaries comes from their easy-on-the-eye design and concise copy. The data sheet content details applications and design challenges. Supporting technical data is incorporated including a function profile. Images to illustrate the case-study are also provided.
Tel: 01275 871 141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants
- Rotork aids Regeneration: Rotork actuators at the centre of successful UK environmental regeneration
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork