Center Line® 200 Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves Approved for Lead-free Service
Center Line® 200 Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves from Crane ChemPharma & Energy are now NSF-61 & NSF-372 certified for potable water and lead-free service.
Certification to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 ensures that a product meets the regulatory requirements for the U.S. and Canada, and it can often fulfill the testing requirements for many other countries as well.
‘For more than 40 years, Center Line valves have delivered reliable performance in the chemical processing, food and beverage, power, and pulp and paper industries’ said Alysha King, Global Business Line Manager for Crane ChemPharma & Energy. ‘With the NSF certification, we can now further enhance the breadth of solutions that we provide to our customers, and help ensure the safety and quality of potable water systems worldwide.’
Manufactured in stainless steel and aluminum bronze materials, the valves offer positive bi-directional shutoff, direct mount automation and exceptional performance in both gas and liquid service. These valves feature a phenolic or aluminum-backed cartridge seat and precision-machined parts to assure years of dependable operation. For more information about Center Line resilient-seated butterfly valves and all of Crane’s valve solutions, please visit www.cranecpe.com.
Crane ChemPharma & Energy
Tel: 028 907 04222
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves
- Leeds Valve at OTC, Houston An overview by Leeds Valve MD Steven Heap.
- Tomoe Appoints Distributor in Sweden
- HOBBS SUCCESS CONTINUES
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Using butterfly valves for control
- Leeds Valve helps boost Jersey electricity supply