Colson X-Cel Appoint Malaysian Agent
Turcomp Engineering Services Snd Bhd and Colson X-Cel make partnership official.
Following an initial meeting at OSEA 2015 with key personel from Turcomp and 6 months of strong business between Colson X-Cel and Turcomp the two parties have now officially sealed the new partnership with an agency agreement covering all areas of Malaysia.
Turcomp Engineering Services Sdn Bhd, a Bumiputra status company, was established in year 1992 in Labuan. The company name, Turcomp denotes TURbine & COMPressor, which was the initial business, specialised in providing maintenance services of rotating equipment for the process and power plants in the vicinity of Labuan. Since then, Turcomp has evolved to become an integrated services and solution provider, today Turcomp has 12 offices, 4 workshops and 2 warehouses across major cities in Malaysia.
The agreement signing took place on stand at OGA 2015 between Mr Ling of Turcomp and Colson X-Cel Sales Director Mark Burrell. Mr Burrell added:
‘We are very excited about working with Turcomp. With a good strong relationship already beginning in these early days, the potential for strong business levels are very high.’
Please contact Turcomp on: +60-3-5518 8118 or jajarazin@ turcomp.com
Colson X-Cel Ltd
Tel: 01422 377 999
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation