Zoedale appointed Sole UK distributor for Guth Valves
Zoedale has been appointed as the sole UK distributor for the high quality German made Guth Hygienic Valves. The team at Zoedale will be selling these valves into the UK brewing sector where they are already well established.
The owner-managed firm of Wilhelm Guth Ventiltechnik GmbH & Co. KG is a leading company in the field of development and manufacture of highquality stainless steel control valves for the national and international markets. Their products are used mainly as process components in the sectors of beer and drinks, wine, dairy and foodstuffs and also pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics. Zoedale will solely be concentrating on the beer and brewing range.
Zoedale will stock a range of hygienic manual butterfly valves in sizes DN10 – DN150. These valves have a wide range of pipe connections and have the options of adding pneumatic actuation, positioners and control heads. They will also stock a range of non-return valves in a full range of sizes. In addition to this Zoedale will be marketing Guth’s innovative range of brewery products including double butterfly valves, double seal valves, double seat valves, ball valves, dosing valves, modulating valves, pressure reducing valves and modulating butterfly valves. All made to hygienic standards on site at Guth in Germany.
Zoedale will only market top quality reliable products – Guth was established in 1861 and have continued to develop and refine their products since then. Today they are a leading name in the hygienic control sector and the products sit nicely with the existing Zoedale ranges.
For more information contact Tim Guest on 01234 832832
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves
- Leeds Valve at OTC, Houston An overview by Leeds Valve MD Steven Heap.
- Tomoe Appoints Distributor in Sweden
- HOBBS SUCCESS CONTINUES
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Using butterfly valves for control
- Leeds Valve helps boost Jersey electricity supply