Bestobell Reaches 200th Vessel Milestone
Bestobell Marine, part of the President Engineering Group (PEGL), has reached a significant milestone in the company’s history, after receiving the 200th order for its cryogenic valves for use on vessels.
And what’s equally exciting is that 100 of these orders have been secured in the last two years!
Bestobell’s recent increase in vessel orders is due in part to the company’s expansion into supplying valves to LNG (liquefied natural gas) fuel gas systems, which is a rapidly growing market.
Over the past two years, Bestobell Marine has established itself as one of the leading cryogenic globe valve suppliers for LNG fuel gas systems and the company has recently received its 37th order of this kind. With the expected increase in demand for fuel gas systems, the company is in a strong position to increase its market share even further internationally.
Duncan Gaskin, Sales Director of Bestobell Marine, said: ‘We are really excited about the huge opportunities for developing our business even further into the marine sector. We are now supplying cryogenic valves for LNG carriers, LNG fuel gas systems, reliquefaction equipment and re-gasification equipment on a global basis. We look forward to working with our marine customers towards the next milestone!’ Bestobell Marine is the marine division of Bestobell Valves, a world-leader in the manufacture of LNG cryogenic valves, with over 50 years’ experience.
Bestobell’s Valves are widely used on LNG Carriers, FLNG (Floating Production & Storage Units) and FSRUs (Floating, Storage & Re-gasification Units). The company designs and produces valves to meet specific requirements in the marine sector and has supplied cryogenic valves to a majority of the major shipyards building LNG Carriers. Bestobell’s Valves are widely used on LNG Carriers, FLNG and FSRUs
Tel: +44 (0) 1142 240000.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- Bestobell Valves Launch New Fire Safe LNG/LPG Globe Valves
- Keep maintenance costs low with in-line repair
- New globe valve line gives Metso’s customers more control performance options
- Flowserve Announces New Valtek GS and Logix 420 Control Valve System: Achieving exceptional balance between high performance and value while delivering high flow rates
- Metso Celebrates Neles Globe Valve Technology Centre in South Korea: Strengthening the valve production foothold with the most comprehensive range of control valves
- Metso’s Neles Globe Valve Technology Selected for Abu Dhabi Oil Refinery
- Bestobell Marine Secures First Major High Pressure Gas Fuel Valve Contract
- Bestobell Marine Secures Major Chinese Contract
- Crane ChemPharma & Energy Launches the New Pacific®CSV Line of Cast Steel Gate, Globe and Check Valves