YPS Valves – Special Purpose Valves, Made in the UK
YPS Valves is a major UK manufacturer of special purpose valves for service within the oil, petrochemical, offshore, nuclear and other industries which require a high quality valve manufactured to the strictest quality and engineering standards.
All our UK manufactured valves are produced from UK foundries and forges and are identified by our distinct ‘Made in the UK’ nameplate.
YPS manufacture the Langley Gate, Globe, Swing Check, Wafer Check and Axial flor check valves in sizes from ½˝ to 24˝ and pressure rating ASME/ANSI 150 to 2500Lb. Our range of materials include alloy steel and stainless steel from a basic 304 grade through to Monel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Titanium and Zirconium.
Among the many adaptions to these designs include bellow seal, cryogenic and jacketed valves which can be supplied to individual customer requirements. YPS has the latest design facilities which include Auto Cad, Solid Works 3D design and finite element analysis which ensure our designs can meet the most exacting standards which meet ISO, ASME, API or custom specific specification.
The factory in Leeds, West Yorkshire has the capacity to specialist test and the facilities include low temperature testing down to minus 196 degrees, high temperature to plus 700 degrees and emission testing. For oxygen service valves the facility includes ultra-sonic cleaning and degreasing with the capability to accommodate valves up to 1000 kgs.
YPS Valves has been established for over 40 years and has a long history of producing high quality valves endorsed by our end user client list which include BP, Shell, Chevron, Sinopec, Exxon Mobil and many more.
Tel: +44 (0) 113 256 7725
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- The Bestobell Cryogenic Gate Valve
- The Fastest Ever Valve Manufacture?
- The World’s Largest Gate Valve in Nickel Aluminium Bronze?
- Shipham Valves gains UL/FM listings for Ni Aluminium Bronze Gate Valves
- Belle Greve Pumping Station - T-T to the rescue!
- PVS Chemicals Relies on Precision from Schubert & Salzer
- Aquaflow Valves supply over 250 valves: Aquaflow supply over 250 valves to Crossness Sewage Treatment Works
- Aquaflow introduces Aquavault™ resilient seat wedge gate valve
- New universal sealing disc for sliding gate valves
- Crane Launches Pacific®Forged Line of High-Pressure Gate, Globe and Check Valves