Exciting New Aberdeen Appointment for Pressure Tech
It is exciting times for Pressure Tech as they welcome Andy Carruthers to their expanding team.
Andy has recently joined Pressure Tech as a Sales Engineer and will be responsible for providing Scotland and the Nordic countries with his technical expertise and knowledge. Pressure Tech manufacture and supply components to the oil and gas industry worldwide - this is the first time they have appointed a field-based Sales Engineer in the North of the UK.
Managing Director of Pressure Tech, Steve Yorke-Robinson says, ‘Andy has joined Pressure Tech at an exciting time for the company. We are currently expanding our technical team and sales force and we are thrilled to have been able to open up a field-based position, based in Aberdeen. We supply our products worldwide and because we are a rapidly growing company, it makes sense to have some presence in the North of the UK. Andy has over five years’ experience of working within the oil and gas industry and brings with him a significant skill-set to what is a relatively niche market. Andy was already aware of our products from his previous role with another company and he specialises in hydraulics and instrumentation. He came highly recommended to us as a skilled technical sales engineer and with his great customer service skills and expansive technical background he has already proved to be a valued member of the Pressure Tech team.’
Andy’s previous position was with Hydrasun (a specialist solutions company for the energy and petrochemicals market). After joining Hydrasun, he quickly worked his way up the career ladder moving from Customer Services Advisor, onto the more specialized role of Hydraulic Technical Support, then promoted again to Customer Account Manager. This collectively gave him valuable technical & commercial knowledge - poising him perfectly for his current position with Pressure Tech.
He is currently studying Mechanical Engineering and has lived in Aberdeen for over seven years.
Pressure Tech are based in Derbyshire and also have offices based in Houston, Texas - all of their products are manufactured in the UK. Since their formation in November 2000 they have developed an extensive range of high quality stainless steel pressure regulators for use on gas and liquid applications. They work closely with their customers and listen to their specific needs which has helped ensure they design products that provide accurate control to their systems, with long term reliability in service. They are quickly being recognised as a market leaders in the supply of quality pressure regulators.
Pressure Tech Limited
Tel: 01457 899 307
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems