Open Day a Huge Success
ValvTechnologies Europe, UK-based distributor of ValvTechnologies products and part of MCE Group’s valve shutdown and repair service centre, recently hosted customers, prospects employees and suppliers at their recently renovated facility in Stockton-on-Tees.
The event celebrated their newly updated repair shop and included a tour of the facility and presentations showcasing the new machines and technology. In addition, attendees were treated to a barbecue lunch and enjoyed a fantastic cake!
The event, which was hosted by ValvTechnologies Europe with MCE Group plc had a fantastic turnout to celebrate the newly updated shop and satellite agreement with ValvTechnologies. A full range of pictures from the day are available on www.valv.com and the company’s Facebook page.
The Open Day was held from 11:00 AM– 2:00 PM at the ValvTechnologies Europe headquarters, Pennine House, Concorde Way, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3TL.
‘This event is a perfect opportunity for anyone interested in ValvTechnologies products or service capabilities to come and see what the company has to offer, ask questions and meet the management team and staff,’ said General Manager Benny McCallum. ‘Open Day is a great way to explore the benefits ValvTechnologies can offer our customers.’
MCE Group, plc
Tel: 01642 882 211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Supply, Service, Repair- On Demand, On Time, Every Time: Company Overview Valve disassembly area- Intelligent Partnerships
- Fisher® Certifies ESI
- Valve reconditioning can save time and money
- Comid Announces Link Up with BLAC Inc.
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent