Leengate Valves Sponsor Spireites
Leengate Valves have agreed to sponsor the club's warm-up kit for the next two seasons.
The agreement extends the company's long association with the club. Leengate Valves sponsored the back of the shirts for nine years and they were also sponsors of the Legends Lounge until recently.
Commenting on the deal, Leengate Valves' managing director, Steve Pickering, said: ‘We thought the time was right to look at sponsoring something else at the club and we are delighted to maintain our involvement.
‘The majority of our business is not local so we look for ways of promoting the company as the team travels around the country. When the players are out on the pitch, warming up, our name is going to be spotted.’
Spireites commercial manager Jim Brown said: ‘Leengate Valves are valued sponsors and I would like to thank them for their continued loyal support, which is very much appreciated.’
The UK's market leading wholesaler of valves, Leengate Valves offer comprehensive stocks from leading valve manufacturers at competitive prices. To find our more about the company, visit www. leengatevalves.co.uk.
Tel: 01773 521 555
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation