Orseal Launches New Made in Europe Range
Orseal’s new TechSeal valves take on low cost imports by combining premium quality with exceptionally competitive prices
A high proportion of European companies still turn to the Far East for industrial components, products and production facilities because of the lower costs – but now one European company is fighting back.
The new made-in-Europe TechSeal range from UK valve specialist Orseal combines quality with lean manufacturing techniques to deliver engineering excellence at exceptionally competitive prices.
The new valves, which are full bore not reduced bore, are in stainless steel and carbon steel. Fire-safe and anti-static, they are available in sizes ¾˝ to 8˝. They are suitable for a wide range of process industries including food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, gas, chemical plant and paint manufacture. TechSeal quality and fast delivery from the UK are guaranteed.
Tel: +44 (0) 1204 474300
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- Bifold Innovate!
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Schuck Group awarded Holford contract
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- Schuck Flying to Success
- Holford Contract Award for The Schuck Group