BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson
On 21st August, BVAA were delighted to welcome to their Banbury HQ Mr. Greg Johnson, President of United Valve of Texas, USA. Greg is a key member of the Valve Repair Council, which is affiliated to the Valve Manufacturers Association of America (VMA). Topics discussed included valve repair guidelines and training initiatives. Further dialogue between the organisations is planned, particularly as BVAA are set to study the topic of ‘valve repair’ in some detail in the coming months.
If you have views on the state of valve repair in the UK and beyond, let us know.
Left to right: BVAA Valve WG Chairman Geoff Newman, Technical Consultant Peter Churm, Director Rob Bartlett, Greg Johnson, BVAA Chairman David Caines and Comid’s Alex Simmons.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 4
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Supply, Service, Repair- On Demand, On Time, Every Time: Company Overview Valve disassembly area- Intelligent Partnerships
- Fisher® Certifies ESI
- Valve reconditioning can save time and money
- Comid Announces Link Up with BLAC Inc.
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent
- Provalve Approved Repairer of Fisher Products: New three year agreement for UK valve service provider