BVAA committees have continued to hold their meetings at various places of interest over the last few months. The Marketing Committee met at Flowserve’s Haywards Heath site in September, and the Valve Working Group met at James Walker’s impressive manufacturing facility in Cumbria in October.
BVAA are always keen to hear from possible hosts - if you have an interesting application or associated process, please contact BVAA on Tel: 01295 221270.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 4
- Does your packing set really need end rings?
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- Precision Polymer Engineering: Introducing PPE
- Definitive guide published for rotary sealing applications
- PPE LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION LEAD-FREE, STEAM RESISTANT SEALS
- Design to get the best results from your fluid seals
- New Explosive Decompression Perfluoroelastomer for Oil and Gas Valves
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile