Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
Econosto UK exhibited alongside their sister company ERIKS UK at this year’s Process Engineering Live in Manchester.
Despite this being the first ever Process Engineering Live event, it proved to be a very successful two days for Econosto with a good quantity of quality prospects visiting the stand and plenty of appointments made. Our North West Area Manager, Mark Furlong was kept busy with most of the visitors coming from his area but there were still a significant number from further afield including one as far as Nigeria.
As well as a range of valve products which, coupled with the ERIKS offering of hoses, gaskets and sealing technology generated a good deal of interest, Econosto were also showing a demo version of their soon to be launched e-store.
Overall, the event proved to be a good one for the company and will no doubt go from strength to strength.
Econosto UK Ltd.
Tel: 0116 272 7300
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- Bifold Innovate!
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Schuck Group awarded Holford contract
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- Schuck Flying to Success
- Holford Contract Award for The Schuck Group
- Schuck Group – Asia Gas Pipeline Contract