BVAA golf day never disappoints
Blessed with the usual brilliant good weather, the golf was challenging on a very dry, bouncy course, but a fun day was had by all – well nearly all.
Nearest the Pin was Ross Cunningham (M Seals) and Longest Drive was Alan Weetman (Steam Plant).
Third place – astoundingly! – went to the BVAA Team of Dave Martin, Howard Mutters, Tom Bartlett and BVAA Director Rob Bartlett (75pts) – the BVAA Director will never shut up about that now! Second place (82pts) went to Andy Will, Peter Burnett (Heap & Partners) with Ross Cunningham (M Seals) and Stuart Lemon (Elite04).
Proud BVAA Cup winners with 85pts were however Derrick Mackenzie, Roddy Philp (HSP) with Dean Holroyd and Mark Topliss (KT Hydraulics). Well done all!
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition