Smart just got smaller and simpler!
SmartAct® launch the small energy efficient Smart Electric Actuator
SmartAct® Actuators are the world’s most Energy Efficient Actuators due to the patented, innovative RIFT motor design and feature a range of standard Smart Technology functions as well as a range of Advanced Functions all operated with an Android App.
These day’s there are not many of us who aren’t connected to the ‘Internet of Things’ and use a smartphone or other device so it makes sense that in our work we can utilise the same Smart Technology to make our jobs easier. Simple to access via Bluetooth, our easy to use App can be installed on your smartphone or tablet meaning that right from the beginning when you are planning installation all the way through commissioning & maintenance the job of operating this actuator is going to be simple. It also makes the issue of reachability and access far less of a problem for regular maintenance.
Injection moulded from Glass reinforced Nylon 66 it will withstand temperatures from -20°C to +70°C and is IP67 compliant.
This model features easy to use external GSA connectors.
New simple set-up instructions are available in print & video form along with a new simplified package price structure.
Saving you money both on energy consumption and initial price it really is the smart choice for small actuation. Celebrating our 80th year
Tel: 01684 565 709
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork