BS EN ISO 4126-2:2019 “Safety devices for protection against excessive pressure - Part 2: Bursting disc safety devices” - revised standard issued
Why is it important?: The main changes compared to the previous edition are as follows:
— non-applicable references have been removed;
— material references (old Annexes A and B) have been removed;
— new Annex A (Informative) Packaging: marking, assembly instructions and documentation has been added.
Supersedes: The 2003 edition is superseded.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition