The new J4CS by J+J - Available from stock at Hydravalve
With its unrivalled and patent pending 24-240V AC/DC multi voltage technology, the impressive J3C series philosophy has got developed further and includes new features that will benefit the user without any drastic increase in price.
The J4CS now includes brushless motor technology which increases the efficiency and lifespan of the actuator.
The means for the first time in J+J’s history, the European manufacturer have issued a 3-year warranty from shipment date or up to 60,000 working cycles. This is a revolution to the industry and true confidence in the quality of the actuator.
Previously with the larger models of the J3C, the user would need to specify whether they required 24V AC/DC or 110-240V AC/DC (H or L model).
This has now been developed and all models in the J4CS series are now true multi voltage 24-240V AC/DC. This is an advantage to any engineers with the protection against any incorrect electrical supply, as the risk of burning out an electric actuator by applying 110 or 240VAC to an actuator that is 24V rated is eliminated.
Additional new features include a Bluetooth option, where configurations are now possible via a mobile or tablet device, compatible with both IOS and Android.
These include local control, read parameters, check errors and monitor live actuator status.
The communication is encrypted between all devices and can connect to a maximum of 50 devices within a maximum distance of 20m.
The J4CS also includes a Modbus additional option. Designed for the process and water industry, this new option allows the user to operate individual actuators manually inside or outside a plant due to the extensive distance range from WiFi.
Devices such as control panels, tablets, mobile phones and PCs can be connected to the Modbus.
Can your current actuator offer this?
For more technical information or pricing, please contact our sales team.
Tel: 01902 637 263
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork