VALVE WORLD EXPO 2020: Exhibitor registration now open – new exhibition hall 1 to be used for the first time
1 to 3 December 2020 will see the holding of the 12th Conference and Exhibition for Industrial Valves and Fittings in Halls 1, 3 and 4 of Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre. Around 700 companies are expected to occupy a total area of 19,000 square metres.
In 2018, 12,000 trade visitors came to the exhibition halls on the Rhine to find out about the latest products and services in the fields of industrial valves and fittings.
For the first time, the new, ultra-modern Hall 1 will be part of the VALVE WORLD EXPO. A multifunctional exhibition space spanning 12,027 square metres and catering to up to 10,000 people, Hall 1 will provide new presentation possibilities for exhibitors.
More space also means more growth potential: companies can now book even larger, versatile and digitally equipped exhibition stands in order to optimally present themselves and their product portfolio.
The accompanying VALVE WORLD Conference will take place in the new Hall 1 while the VALVE WORLD Forum, once again managed by KCI, will be held in the neighbouring Hall 3.
Beyond this, an innovation plaza is planned where young companies and start-ups can introduce themselves. For more information visit the Internet portal at www.valveworldexpo.de
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 50
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion