Pressure Tech Selected for Innovation
TIS Hydraulics Selects Pressure Tech for Innovative System Enhancements
Pioneering manufacturer of pressure regulators to the oil and gas industry, Pressure Tech, has strengthened its 10-year relationship with Aberdeen-based TIS Hydraulics by supplying its innovative ceramic seat to extend the lifetime of TIS’ topside and subsea systems.
Derbyshire-based Pressure Tech is providing TIS with its innovative TX 2000 ceramic seat, which provides a stable control and positive shut off on liquids from 10bar to 1380bar and also resists the effects of cavitation and erosion.
Keith Smith, Branch Manager at TIS Hydraulics says: “Pressure Tech has not only helped us to improve the quality and control of our components, but also reduced the downtime associated with maintenance and replacement. Full design backup capabilities have been included too, so our customers can benefit from the specific control that is required for their systems. We’re delighted with the results.”
Pressure Tech’s ceramic seating lasts at least five times longer than traditional metal-to-metal seating and at a similar price, which Pressure Tech views as a win-win situation for their customers.
Steve Yorke-Robinson, Managing Director, Pressure Tech explains: “We worked with TIS to develop a costeffective solution that extends the longevity of their high pressure systems, while ensuring the seating can be accessed easily from the base of the regulator for efficient maintenance.
“We pride ourselves in developing bespoke solutions for our clients and continue to invest in research and development to ensure we’re at the forefront of the market.”
Tel: 01457 899307
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- ASCO Numatics Stainless Steel Filter Regulators
- Subsea pressure regulator for depths to 3000m/10000ft
- Maintaining a constant flow of beer: By Helmut Ambros and Uwe Daebel
- Versa 316 Stainless Steel Regulators
- Emerson introduces high flow capacity tank blanketing regulators: The Fisher® T200 Series is designed to meet the latest tank blanketing sizing guidelines and customer needs for greater flow capacity
- New Range of Pressure Reducing Valves from Aquaflow
- High Flow Insertion Regulator Offers Significant Weight Savings
- Red Dragon to Exhibit Sitecna® range at Offshore Europe: Showing Offshore